From:
Larry & Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:15:20 -0500
Just passing it along for those who do not know - Zupreme is a brand that
is well known in zoos and with veterinarians as being a top quality food.
They make a ferret food that is 50% protein.  Natural Gold ferret food is
60% protein.  We recently changed our ferrets to a mixture of both and
are quite pleased with it.  We know they are getting the protein they
need, as well as everything else.

I owned a successful pet store in Louisville, KY for 11 years.  Back in
the day when premium foods were considered new, we were selling more than
2000 lbs. of Iams / Eukanuba premium pet foods a week.

For those who do not know, premium foods always use the same 'recipe'
and grade of product for each batch of food.  Lesser quality foods may
alter the recipe to include more of a product that is less expensive at
the time or include a lesser grade of product if the price difference is
too high.  A high quality premium food is also generally going to use a
better grade of product.

Debbie Whorley