From:
Duane Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:21:02 -0700
I have used A/D before with good results, but for some time now have
been using Eukenuba maximum calorie.  I mix a can of this with a jar
of chicken baby food and my fuzzies love it.  I have given this mix
to ferrets that go off their diet for whatever reason and they gain it
right back and are soon eating kibble again.

Any pros or cons on Eukenuba Maximum Calorie?

Duane

Duane & Linda Watts and the fuzzies
Podo, Spooky, Dozier, Taz, Suger,
Skeeter, Scooter, Blaze, Chance, Ann,
Cocoa, Sarah, Gidget, Sandi, Raven, Jasmin
And Sabrina (our Dog)
Missing: Bandit, Mindy, and Mandy