Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:15:31 -0500
It took me awhile, but it finally dawned on me that my boyfriend is
cheating on me. And I don't know how to handle this. Oh,God.

We met by chance in April.. I am older than he is, but he's had some
health issues. We hit it off right away, but it wasn't until October
that I realized- I'm in love with him. And then...magic! He came to my
bed one night- he wasn't pushy- no, he took his time, and would not
over-stay his visits. Then... He finally slept the whole night with me.
ME!! And I know his previous girlfriend-she's much cuter, with a tiny
waist- she's just beautiful, not to mention, she's about his age. So I
just couldn't believe my good luck. Then..... Oh, this hurts so badly
to talk about...He started disappearing at odd times during the days-
then he would come to bed, but I'd wake up in the middle of the night-
and he'd be gone. I was already missing the spooning. Then it hit me
like a ton of bricks. He'd gone back to Mittens. And she's just taking
him for granted. I watched him, trying to find her- (Yes, I stooped
to stalking him). He was looking everywhere for her- and, shameful as
it was, I actually couldn't stop myself from shouting after him as he
raced down the hall," I told you! She's no good for you. Look at how
she treats you. I'LL TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOU! Please...I LOVE you."
But my words fell on deaf ears. Sigh. Then, last night, he had the
nerve to come back to my bed- and, stupid me, I let him. I lovingly
stroked his face while he slept. Scratched between his ears.
But around 3am, I looked- and he was gone, Again. Rat Bastard.

So, I guess I have a "ferret on my back". I'm too afraid of going to
counseling, for fear of being charged with beastiality. What on earth
can I do? I guess I'll just have to let him go. I know it will take
time to heal my wounds.

His new song is "Watch Out for the Cheater". Men. You just can't trust
them.

Still missing "Stitches",?

Marlene b.
Director
RFRL
(please don't anyone report me- Then I'd never get to see him.)