From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:11:28 -0700
YEE-HAW, Ya'll !!

We are sooo very excited because The Countdown is under way for the
FRISKEY FALL BENEFIT RAFFLE!!!!!!!!!

We, at FRISKYBIZNUS Ferret Sanctuary, are hosting this benefit to help
fund the medical needs of our Sanctuary babies.

Our Fundraiser will be starting at 12:01 CST TONIGHT. It will run until
midnight December 9th. On Monday, December 10th, we will be drawing the
WINNING Tickets for all of you LUCKY people out there who will placing
their bids on the most fantastic on-line raffle ever! We will be
notifying all of you LUCKY WINNERS personally, via e-mail, Mon-Tues
December 10-11 and posting WINNERS names here on the 12th.

You name it, we have it, and we have lots of it too! Awesome
Bedding/Bedding Sets, Ferret Food,Supplements, Toys, Gift Certificates
(Ferret Depot, Fosters and Smith, Melatek, Blue Cross for ADV test,
Saveway Pharmacy and more), Jewelry, Art, Bling, Household Items.
There's a Hills n Dales from FerretVilla-Tower of Fun, a BIG Mystery
Box, Plush Ferrets, T-Shirts, Fantastic Combination packages. Rabbit
da Ferret even put on his beret and created a special painting for
this event! Heck, we even have His and Hers Ferret Wheelchairs. Over
80 great Prizes for you to choose from!

We cannot begin to thank our many ,many generous donors.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!

There is something for everyone and everyones' ferret.

When your Lucky Ticket is pulled and we notify you of your WINNINGS,
please let us know if your goodies are going to a GIVING TREE ferret
and we will notify the Shelter that their PRIZE is on its way.

Tickets are all only $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. We accept PAYPAL, but
please remember not to mention auction, raffle or bids or they will
close us down. And if you do pay by PayPal, don't forget to email me
your ticket choices! This is very important!

For those of you submitting your bids and sending in checks, please
mail them, along with your list and contact info by the 3rd of December
so that we receive them in time.

Now, here's the link to our cool raffle page:
<http://friskybiznusferrets.com/EShop/EShop.aspx?EshopID=f485ec23-2bc8-4324-aa55-65823b8a3783>

Thank you so much for helping the Friskies! GOOD LUCK and HAPPY
BIDDING!!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Operator
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary