From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 17:35:51 -0500
     ***ATTENTION!!!     All those in the D/FW area please read.***

A new club is being formed for those in and around Dallas and Ft.Worth
Texas.  The first meeting will be Sunday March 10 near I-30 and East Loop
820 on the west side of Arlington // east side of Ft.  Worth.  Anyone
interested in attending should contact me at 1-817-599-7740 for further
information.

Or, if you would be interested in helping out the local Ferret Shelter we
are in **desperate** need of contributions due to the high number of recent
and pending surgeries and ongoing vet care for the shelter ferrets.

At this point, we only have a couple of people helping the shelter and that
simply is not enough as our vet bills are currently quite high.  With the
start of the local club, we hope to spread the word and perhaps coordinate
fundraisers, etc., but that will take time and bodies to handle such things.
Hopefully, if the club members agree and are willing to help, we will be
able to put out a newsletter of some sort as well.  Call the number above or
e-mail me if you have suggestions or can help out.

Thank you very much, and all the fuzzies here thank you, too.

Trish--Director Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter