From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 07:33:04 -0400
As you know, Steve and I give to this, but we think that it would wonderful
if EVERY BREEDER -- LARGE AND SMALL -- tacked on $1 to $5 to the price of
every ferret and that money was entirely DEDICATED to going to fund ferret
veterinary research to help improve ferret health care.  It could go
through Morris Animal Foundation, or through the AFA's medical research
arm, or to major veterinary universities and clinics directly -- wherever
the breeder feels is appropriate.  Every bit helps and helps a LOT.  To
give to Morris Animal Foundation (Specify Ferret Fund, please.):
1-800-243-2345; 45 Inverness Drive East, Englewood, CO 08112.  YOU can make
all the difference in the world when your donations and those of others who
care adds to these funds.  If you wait for others to do it all it simply
won't get done and your heart will break in the same ways five years from
now as it does now.  Save a ferret -- it might be your own.