From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:37:58 -0600
If I were to ask anyone of you if you really knew how big Performance foods
really is.  I'll bet only a few really know.  If you knew how many people
make up a company that distributes ferret food all over the world you would
be shocked.  If everyone knew of all the things that Tom and trish have
done for the ferret industry and especially the shelters, you would be mind
boggled.  They have given not only food to practically every shelter in
the country, but of themselves.  They have attended shows, and fundraisers
in order to help shelters stay alive and functioning.  To this day, they
refer clients to shelters that need help with their ferrets, or want to get
ferrets, including the shelter that is complaining about them.  They have
been up front, responsible for their product, and reactive to the needs of
the ferret community.  They have already given us their very best, what
more can we ask of them?  What can we do to give back some of what we have
gotten or do we just always take?

Ferretguy