From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:42:14 -0700
>From:    "D. Hohl" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: What TF food do I use for an baby and older ferret?

Shentel.net?  Neighbor?  We're in Frederick County.  The very SouthWest
corner of the county up the road from the Four CoNot much else to use as
a reference point on the back side of Little North mountain.

Might have some squabbles between a ferret that old housed with a youngun.

Personally I'd use the regular TF for both.  Two bags of food mean twice
as much exposed to air that can age it faster than while sealed.

So where are you getting the TF?  We have it trucked in from the
distributer.

>From:    Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: linatone and Ed
>there are two types - one with a cat on the label and one with a dog on
>the label.  Now, I can find the dog version around here, but the cat
>version is another story.  What is the difference?

The difference is that one has a cat on the label and the other has a dog
on the label... <grin>

Really that is the difference.  We get the big bottles which means it
always has a dog on the label.  We have seen stores that charge different
prices for the cat versus the dog label.  Figure that one out!  <grin>

>From:    "Jennifer D. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: litterbox standards
>Um, that means all rodents and birds are not the kind of animals people
>should have as pets... not to mention many other creatures, like most
>lizards, marsupials, pretty much everything other than cats, dogs,
>ferrets, maybe rabbits.

Try pygmy goats.  <shudder> We have the littlest of kids in the house
sometimes especially the winter kids.  We had a doe give us four kids and
she would only nurse two.  One of the unfed didn't make it and the other
was a frequent house guest especially for feedings.

I'll never complain about the ferrets little tiny messes well placed out
of the way in corners again.  At least it was broom cleanable most of the
time.

-bill
--
bill and diane killian