From:
Mandi Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 08:17:31 PDT
Hi,
I've got a five moth old sable, and the other day when I was in the Pet
store, I saw this new thing for ferrets.  It was a tube that started
scrunched up, but would pull out to be 20 ft. long, it also had about a 5
to 6 inch diameter.  I wanted to buy it for Sammy(my ferret) but with closer
inspection I noticed that the clear plastic it was made w/ was very thin,
and that the wire that help the shape of the tube kindof stuck out at the
end.  I could fix the ends w/ duct tape or something, but I don't know if
the toy would be safe for her.  If anyone has heard of the product I'm
talking about please tell me what you think about it.  It is made by
"Shepperd and Greene Pet Products Inc." they are located in Miami Florida.
I found the tubing at a Pet Smart in Illinois.

         Thank You
            Mandi Jordan

P.S- And as always, If you would like to see Ty make a ferret beanie baby,
please send your vote to [log in to unmask]