From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:22:51 +0000
Dear Saraferret
thank you so much for checking on my Sam.

sorry about the confusion though!! So I'll try and clear up some of
it!!!! In my family when the first pet passes away they take up the
job of escorting those who follow to the bridge. My first fuzzy was
only here for a year and a half. And some where along the line one
of them decided to take over as escort so that my first one could be
reincarnated and make up fore the time on earth that was missed.

Thanks again
Rich and the fuzzy sapiens Sydney, and Odo