Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:15:44 -0500
So, I thought someone would mention this little ferret reference, but
either I missed it or nobody did.

On E.R. Thursday night, the older, heavy guy that works at the desk was
polling people to find their "right career."  He said, "Would you rather
pose nude or be bitten by a ferret?"

My question is....ferret folks are an odd lot.  I want to know, (come on,
'fess up) how many of you have already done both??

I'll start the game.  (blushing...)  I have. ;)

I guess this fits in with the other "bedroom ferret thread."

[Moderator's note: We already posted pictures of 8 FMLers sharing a
bathtub at the recent symposium.  I guess this is next!  BIG]