From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:20:02 -0600
Good morning, everyone ~

There's been a nice turn out of people hanging around to give input for
the second edition of FFD.  Thanks.  I just wanted to inform the FML that
I've changed the group name to ReadersofFerretsForDummies at the advice
of my editor who thinks the legal department will sniff out the group and
bite my ankles for copyright stuff.  You can find the new group located
at: