From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:23:51 CDT
Hi,
I am working VERY hard on my new website.  I already have the homepage up
and running.  It isnt much yet, but here is the adress.
http://theferretcrib.homestead.com/home.html

It is going to be a good site when it is up and running.  My very next page
to work on will be ferret shelters and private breeders.  If you have any
of them you would like me to post, please email me them in this form:

The company or breeders name.
The adress of the company or breeder.
The telephone number of the company or breeder.
The company or breeders email adress(optional)
The company or breeders website(if they have one)

Thanks!
Joseph and Smokey