From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:15:59 -0500
Dr. Matti Kiupel, who already has done so much excellent ferret
pathology work into difficult to understand ferret diseases at Michigan
State, has informed me that a more thorough inquiry into the virus
itself is currently in press with Veterinary Pathology so will appear
in a future issue. I don't know what the lead time is for the journal
nor when it was submitted and approved. So, we will all be learning yet
more about this rare disease with the info in the current new article
and that in the coming one.

BTW, for those who are interested in advancing ferret medical
knowledge, this is among the good places to give. We do when our
budget allows. We always make out the checks for "Ferret Pathology
Projects" at Michigan State University (and they work that way) and
we send them to:

Dr. med. vet. Matti Kiupel, Section Chief Anatomic Pathology
Michigan State University
Department of Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigations
Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health
4125 Beaumont Road, Room 152A
Lansing, MI 48910
USA

Sukie (not a vet)