From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:48:34 EDT
Here is someone who needs help with fuzzy transportation...please reply
directly to her; thanks!
Ronnie in Mass.
 ****
My husband and I are moving to California and thankfully we have found a
great home for our 2 male ferrets.  We need help getting them from Quincy,
Massachusetts to their new home and owners in Columbus, Ohio.  We have
time.  There is absolutely no urgency as the move was just pushed back and
probably won't happen until next summer and I am really going to miss these
guys, but we would like to go ahead and transport them whenever there is an
opportunity.

If anyone can help with the transport it would be greatly appreciated.  We
won't ship them, but would rather find some car relay solution if one is
available.  My husband and I are willing to go as far as Albany, or some
other point a far as 3 to 4 hours drive away.  The new parents are also
willing to travel a few hours from Columbus, but we need some links in
between.  If possible, I'd like to send their cage as well (only 2 tiers),
but is just too big to fit in the back seat or truck of our Saturn, and it
does not absolutely have to go.

If anyone is able to help, please email me at [log in to unmask] and their new
mommy at [log in to unmask] .

thanks again for your help.

-Michelle (in Massachusetts)