From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:53:49 -0700
Hello Everyone,

To the lucky winners of the 24 Carat Ferret Shelter's Tornado Raffle,
we'd like to say Congratulations!  The winners were posted on the FML on
Sept. 16th and will be posted on our web page later today.  The Tornado
and Cutting Board will both be shipping directly from the Mfg's.  All
other prizes will be shipping this week, Thursday or Friday, from Las
Vegas.  The only exception will be the prize won by Helga & Harvey Clark.
Helga & Harvey have instructed us to send their prize to the Dook Nook
in Jacksonville, FL, where they have been pelted by hurricanes and
hardships.  With that thoughtful gesture, the 24K Shelter is going to
add several items to the package going to the Dook Nook, therefore, we
need a little more time to put some things together.

As for Helga & Harvey, we have something special in store for you as
well.  You will receive your package in a couple of weeks, please be
patient.  Once again, thank you all for contributing to our raffle, we
wish you all could have won prizes.  However, each & everyone of you
is a winner at heart, where it really counts.  The fuzzies need your
continued support.

Thank you!
Ed & Sandi Fitler (volunteers 24k)