Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:25:26 -0400
I think Gary Holwicki (formulator of Timmy's Tonic) might be on vacation; I
notice he didn't post any info.  on the tonic.  I found his Web site in the
archives, though, for those who want to read the info.  on the tonic first
hand.  The Web site gives an explanation of what is in the tonic, how it
works, how to administer it, etc.  It is:

Timmy's web site=http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/
He's the ferret whom the tonic was originally formulated for, after he was
diagnosed with "terminal lymphoma"