From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 08:34:42 -0700
Hi, Kristen Herzog mentioned something that rang a bell with me, that her
ferrets like to eat soap.  Sarah seems to have that same fetish, as well as
toothpaste.  Obviously, these items are not part of her regular diet, but
occationally she get a hold of them.  Her favorite is the little hotel bars
of soap, which she will fight to the death when I take them away.

About showering, Sarah is crazy about the shower although she _hates_
getting a bath.  If we don't close the bathroom door, she insists on
being in the shower and trying to lick up as much water as possible.
Another thing I've noticed is when she's drinking from the water bowl,
she paws the water a couple times before drinking.  Maybe it's an
instinct to drink moving water?

Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)