Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 23:48:42 -0700
Our dog had a sore spot on his tail. We went on search of something to
relieve the pain, before going to the vet. We went to Petsmart (A store
we do NOT usually shop at), we found for only a few bucks something
called

  Hydrocortisome medicated lotion
  0.5% HydrocortisoneMade by Godl Medal Pets.

It was found in the dog aisle under "First Aid"

While reading the bottle,right on the front it says Itch relief for
Dogs, Cats and FERRETS!! It soothes Flea bites, Dermatitis and Skin
irritations, Inflammations,Moist Ecema and itching. It did wonders on
the dogs sore, and one of our ferrets had a boo boo (one of those that
just shows up out of nowhere) well it is amazing how fast this stuff
works!

So if your dog,cat or Ferret has a booboo its worth the few bucks!! :)

Jody