From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:41:23 EST
[Moderator's note: OK, clearly off-topic but it is important to the FML
subscriber.  So, my question to the list is simple: Lately I've been a
little more lenient about off-topic posts.  Is this OK with you?  If any
of you have any strong opinions please let me know.  BIG]

Any ideas on how to get a Camelot macaw (scarlet/catalina cross) from
Dallas to Chicago as soon as possible?  It's somewhat urgent!  We don't
want to ship this bird even when weather permits.  Would prefer a drive.
Please e-mail me privately with ideas.  Thanks!

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
Author of Ferrets for Dummies
http://www.animalsforawareness.org/Ferret%20Book.htm

Director, Animals for Awareness
http://www.animalsforawareness.org

"Protection through Education"
A USDA, 501(C)3 non-profit educational facility dedicated to exotic and
wild animals.