Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:13:47 -0700
There have been a couple of references to *Vellux* blankets being used
for ferret bedding, hammys, etc.  My experience with Vellux goes
waaaaaaaaaayy back, and those blankets had a foam rubber?? type of inner
layer.  Since my Parris seems to think it necessary to find out what is
in the middle of her blankies from time to time, I think that might be a
problem should she decide it also needed to pass the taste test.  Perhaps
the newer blankets are made of different and safer material.  For those
making hammys and blankies, please don't take this as a flame.  It is
meant only as a warning to protect the innocent.  How would we know if
someone didn't tell us?

In Touch, Ardith
mailto:[log in to unmask]