Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 22:51:15 EDT
Look up in the sky! Ohhhhhh isn't it pretty? It's Super Tonks sky
writing again. What's he saying?

Look at all the colors. Ohhh it's so pretty, like a rainbow.

Ohhhh, it is a rainbow. Look now there is a big heart underneath it!
And look, he is writing a name in it. It says THOR. Ut oh!

Our super hero flies back to earth and meets all his friends with a
sad and heavy heart.

Hi everyone, I have sad news. ::wiping tear away with his paw:::
Yesterday my dear friend Thor, the Fonzie of ferrets passed over the
bridge unexpectedly. He went to have surgery and didn't make it home.
His Mommy, Daddy, and cagemate Aggie are devested.

Bridge greeters please look for Thor, you will know him. He will be the
handsome albino crossing the bridge with his favorite blue blanket and
his water bottles.::wiping tear::::

Tonks soars back to the sky and writes "so long my friend".