From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 12:21:30 EDT
>>>To FLO Headquarters<<<
  Special agent NONOBADFERRET here.....
>>>Urgent message to all FLO members<<<
This message is to tell you about the formation of "The Elite Air Attack
Squad".  The FLO now has it's own AIRFORCE!...

My mommy was talking a lot about sugar gliders to friends and we then
watched a video about them.  The knowledge has been assimilated and put into
effect.  If I rock back and forth on a high point and launch with all my
built up ferret energy; and then spread my paws like the gliders, I CAN FLY!
I have been using this method extensively lately on all known ferret
objectives and it is awsome.  I cannot be stopped.  Chewbakka, agent in
training OHNONEWFERRET leads the assault with a ground attack(he's gotten
VERY BIG)and gets the Neutral Humans attention, then I launch into action
and strike desired goal!  WE CANNOT BE STOPPED!

Liberated this week alone:
1. ash tray on kitchen sink(mommy smokes so I had to spread out all the
   butts and stamp them out to make sure we were safe from fire)
2. bowl of pasta and sauce from kitchen counter(sauce is yummy)
3. tv remote control from on top of stereo tower speaker
4. pair of rubber handled pliers from desk-top
5. multiple implements for human groomimg from bedroom dresser
6. tube of ferretvite from kitchen sink

Only one mission failed; I tried to liberate the bird named Floyd to teach
me to fly better.  Mommy caught me and put me in the cage thinking I was
gonna eat him, boy was she wrong!  He flies good!  I could have improved my
tecnnique.

Any flying ferrets out there who want to join "The Elite Air Attack Squad",
please post me.

>>>signing off<<<
>>>OHNOBADFERRET<<<

.Mikki & Dee