From:
Valaria Vorlop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 18:06:06 -0800
I found a web site for "Country Ferrets" who are apparently located in
Athens, PA. They have an order form for ordering either one or two ferrets,
you pick the sex, colour or "surprise me" and tell them what airport you
want it shipped to. They take any payment method, including credit cards.

Who *are* they? They have absolutely no other info about themselves that I
could find (unless one emailed them) but the concept sounds pretty icky.
Anybody who is interested can find them at:
www.cyber-quest.com/country/order1.html and they also have an email address
there.

What age do ferret baby teeth fall out?

Valaria