From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:20:59 -0500
HI Friends!
It's ME Jerimiah Ferret WIse.  We have good news and good news.

First let me tell you that Dargo remains doing well post operatively--
we are all hoping he will turn blue very soon growing new hair, meanwhile
he is eating and doing great!  Orion, the sad little ferret found a great
new home with a Dad he loves.  He is playing & eating and Gaining his
weight back - so we are all happy that he has found his place.  I never
saw a kid in all my time that was so afraid of the shelter... I just
dunno!

Gravy seems to be all over his IBD.  He was put on a new food Wysong
Uretic diet then a shelter friend Chris sent up Duralactin which he took
for 2 months, Mom still puts Ferret Enzyme in the soup mix for everyone
that she gets form the homeopathic vet , now he is eating Mom's soup &
lots of kibble and he has real old fashioned poops.  Mom is so happy -
it you can believe that!

Our Mom is missing some shelter time as she is trying her best to care
for her Mom ... but we are doing our best to keep smiling for her.  She
has set up a special day for her & Me to go to the vets next week.  So to
help cuz she still needs to pay off Dargo's bill, she has put new stuff
on ebay- incase someone might need a valentine or something else!

PLease check the stuff out there are only a few days left.

Deluxe Suede Sleeper gift set for Dargo ends  Feb 1 Donated by Performance
Foods
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7740187174

Deluxe Suede Lounger gift set 3 for Dargo Donated by Performance Foods
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7740187830

Ferret Logo Pen & Newsletter subscription 4 Ferret WIse
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7214658145

FOAMY FRIES & TOYS 4 Jerimiah Ferret Wise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7740949990

AIR FERRETS ALOFT 4 Jerimiah Ferret WIse ends Feb 3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7004791889

RESCUE FERRETS at SEA 4 Jerimiah Ferret Wise ends Feb 3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7004792407

RARE FERRET Print 4 Jerimiah donated by Shelter Mom
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4436648821