From:
Dee Eisenman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:09:02 PST
I went to this website, and I am very impressed!  Excellent information.
It brought tears to my eyes to view the rescue operations that took place
but also warmed my heart to see so many ferrets go to good homes.

Just wanted to thank Mike Janke for his work on this site, it is a very
good, user-friendly site and I recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for providing the address, it is now bookmarked for return
visits!  I would also like to help out - monetarily, with any remaining
bills due for either of the rescue operations.

If you have not visited this site, please do so!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your hard work and care.