From:
Michelle White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:22:05 EDT
Hello everyone--
I have some input on a few recent subjects:

About entertaining ferrets: mine like tennis balls and empty 1-liter pop
bottles.  But they >>really<< like it when I make the bed--they chase the
sheets and tunnel and jump on the pillows.  Muddler gets so excited that he
usually falls off the bed!  Trace loves to play tag, so if you're feeling
spry, try chasing your fuzzies around the room.

Bear in the Big Blue House: A great show!  The 2 purple things are otters
named Pip and Pop.  My boyfriend and I watch the show every once and awhile
and we think that Pip and Pop act a lot like ferrets.  Plus Bear sings.

The Pet Corral: I've read a couple of reviews and the feeling seems to be
that its too short (unless your ferret is a baby)  The Great Wall is taller,
but you might want to see how high your ferrets can jump before getting it.
(Mine tend to make Mighty Leaps, so I wouldn't even try it)