From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 02:54:54 +0000
Did anyone else see the ad for the video "Ferret Keeping" on page 11 of
the newest issue of "Ferrets" magazine?  The video is "an introduction
to keeping ferrets for working, racing or as pets."  Racing??

I really want to know what they're talking about.  Whenever Kili tries
to climb into other people's cars in the parking lot I always tell him
ferrets aren't allowed to have drivers licenses.  I may have to find a
new excuse!

-mel