From:
"Michael \"Mick\"Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:55:23 -0500
Our sweet little ferret Brownie was helped to cross over to the Rainbow
Bridge at 4:45 am.

He went to sleep in his mom's arms with his dad holding him as well.  He
was one of the Utah ferrets, and although we don't know much about his
life before we met him, we did our best to make the last 2+ years of his
life happy.

Run free buddy boy, your pain is over, wait for us and your brothers at
the Rainbow Bridge.

       Michael "Mick" Schmid
       Amy Sodus
       And 7 ferrets that miss their brother.