From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:28:34 -0600
Okay, one more question --

I have recently discovered, on the FML of course, that ferrets can have
raisins and peanut butter.  What other snacks can they have?

We recently bought some raisins for Alexander, and he loves them!!  He gets
really agitated when we put the box in front of him and won't open it.  Then
he really gets upset when we won't give him a whole lot (don't want him in
his corner too much, now do we?!)

We gave him a Spree once (you know, they are sweet on the outside and sour
on the inside), he liked it too, for a while.  We watched him very closely
to make sure he didn't try to swallow it or anything, but he seemed to
know better than to try and bite it.  He just licked on it for 10 minutes
or so, until all the sweet stuff came off.  Then he got confused when it
turned sour.