Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:04:24 -0600
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7VtV5Hx_A

Some of you who visited our sanctuary years ago may remember some of
these little ones.

I have wanted to make this video for a long time, but I`m not computer
savvy.

It took two 14 year old girls & a 17 year old brother to one of them
to make it happen. Look how they brought my ideas to life during their
Christmas break. Lots of beautiful lupron coats and many sweet faces I
will never forget. They represent only a fraction of our losses over
the past 14 1/2 years.

This video is dedicated to the babies at Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary who
are no longer with us. They`re gone, but not forgotten. I hope the
link works.

Love,
Zoo