From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:55:04 -0400
By request of one pilot and due to observers' reports that the ferrets
are really messing up on their navigation (and that one pilot likes to
circle monuments until she gets dizzy(ier?) the First and Only Global
Spectacular Bean Gas Powered Hover Craft Race Event to Circle the Globe
has been extended until this coming Sunday, and the number of times
circling the planet each has been reduced to 3, unless they have managed
3 passes before then in which case they will keep circling until at
least noon Sunday.  Who would have ever figured that the Oracle and the
Charmer, and their ferrets could have so much trouble?

I have heard reports that one of the hover craft is using running lights
at night which deliver messages.  One said that it at least once read,
''Bill Gruber is the world's most patient man." and the other told me
that one message read, "Wait till I get a hold of that # $%*^ Sukie for
getting me into this race!".

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org