From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:10:02 EST
Sean watched Tarzan with Rocky yesterday and got upset.  He turned Rocky
away from the TV during the beginning scene of where a baby monkey is
killed.  He looked at me and said, "he cannot see that".
LOLOL.

Later I caught him giving Rocky ferret kisses according to the "official
ferret kissing instructions" given the other day on the fml.  He had heard
me read it to my husband....and being autistic of course this was carried
out to the letter (mimicked).  I thought he was going to rub the hair right
off of Rocky's head as he has an obsession with the number 1000.  So
instead of 15 seconds or 15 times, he was wiping the hair back 15,000
times (or so trying before I intervened and explained).  The look on
Rocky's face was like "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp".

Before bed, I told Sean a fairy tale story about he and Rocky Kevin Bonner
style.  He sat with his baby looking at me.  Both Sean and Rocky with those
freckles were just staring at me as I told the story of how a very special
ferret came to be with a very special boy.

I hope to have pictures of Rocky and Sean for all to see by next week.  For
now enjoy Sean's giggle and his road to being a ferret daddy on
<"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/sean.html">
KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, A Cristmas Miracle ...for Sean

I would like to give eternal thanks to the Glasgows at the
Ferret Education & Rescue of TN
745 Donna Dr
Lenoir City, TN 37771
423-988-4431

Without them none of this would have been possible.  Please send thanks to
them on behalf of Rocky and Sean.

Thank you Kat Parson's for being so generous with your talent and your gift
of Sean's site.  Thank you for your support.

Thank you to all on the fml who have supported me.
Wolfy