Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:39:12 -0700
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I work with F.I.R.S.T.  (ferret information rescue shelter and trust) in
>Vancouver B.C. Canada.  We always have several ferrets for adoption.  Right
>now we seem to have an over abundance of females

Well Pat, that's because WHERRET has all the males.  We've got an excess
number of adult male fuzzies needing homes in a big way, ranging in age
from 6 months to 3 years, some singles and some pairs.  Normally we don't
post about them on the FML, but we've just got so many and adoptions have
slowed right down over the last few months.  Vancouverites ... we need your
fuzzy welcome mats!  Between Wherret and FIRST we have a ridiculous number
of homeless ferrets, so if you can't take another yourselves, tell a friend
about the ferret shelters in their area.

Sheena and the   |  proud LOMIG member  8-)
Wherret Ferrets!   |  "to be sane in a world of madness
Come see us at:   |    is in itself a kind of madness"
           http://www2.portal.ca/~wherret/