From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 04:47:36 -0500
In a message dated 12/1/2008 7:14:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, MSWMEL98 writes:

It's with much joy and jubilation that I share with you the news that
the long-awaited, much anticipated Love United has officially been
launched! Please come by to find dog, cat and ferret goods that are
joyfully made in the USA at our website
http://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/.

Don't forget to check out the Pet of the Month contest
http://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/potm.htm
and sign up for Love United's newsletter
http://www.loveunitedusapetgoods.com/newsletter.htm if you would like
to keep up-to- date on specials, pets of the month and new products.

And, we'd love it if you enter your babies in the Pet of the Month
contest getting yourself a chance to win $15 of free Love United Goods.
Shipping on all orders to the 50 great United States is only $5 via
USPS first class mail.

My hope is to create a whispering campaign ala Muppets Take Manhattan
minus Rizzo the rat and friends. If you like what you see, I'd love it
if you would pass this along to your friends and ask that they pass it
along to their friends. Just like that Faberge commercial
'You tell two
friends and they tell two friends and so on and so on'. Please check
back often, we are always getting new, great stuff!

See you at http://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/!

Melissa, owner/fancy dreamer

Follow your joy.
NamastE,
Melissa Brown
Love United LLC
Pet products joyfully made in the USA

Loveunitedusapetgoods.com (coming in 11/08)