From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:39:56 -0500
Wolfy wrote:

>As far as a new technological advance such as a vacuum that tells
>us how and where to vacuum, that possibility IS just too hard to
>believe Ardith.  I can't believe you bought that one!  I'm sorry,
>but that's just as bad as someone believing that ferrets poop on
>the floor because "they want to".

Naw, they poop on the floor for two reasons:

1. It doesn't stick well enough to the ceiling
2. It clogs up the vacuums which don't know how to share FLO secrets,
   leading the people to buy the vacuums that do run FLO code.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org