From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:16:55 -0500
Got some great deals up on Ebay. Crochet egg toys, barrel beds, and
trinket boxes. Check them out, only a few days left.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ferretdreamsusa

Trying to clear out bedding and toy supplies. I still have quite a bit
of toy materials, so I'll probably be making them for at least another
year, but once my materials are gone I will not be making anything on
a regular basis. One of the above Ebay auctions has a barrel in it, it
is 1 of 3 barrels I have left. I do plan to get the others made up and
listed soon, but it will probably be after the new year. This has been
an exceptionally rough season for me emotionally.

If anyone is interested in free spools of ribbon or sewing machine
thread let me know and I can gather pictures and measurements of what
I want to give up and send them to you. I ask that you cover shipping
charges, but the items are completely free. I honestly don't think I
can use it all now. The thread is just about every color of the rainbow
but each one is only 1 color, solid colors. And the ribbon is all kinds
of prints and colors and different quantities. Used to use this stuff
for sew days which I stopped attending quite a while ago.

Dooks & Dances
Merry Christmas
Ann
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com