From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:35:24 EDT
Hello,

I have had some sad experiences this week so my mood is a little down.  I
live in Mableton, Ga.  I also work in a petstore.  2 of my customers that
have fuzzies are having health problems, one just came home from surgery
(adrenal) and they spots on his liver, and other needs to gain weight.
Eating habits are changing.  Please send some prayers to their ferret
mommies.  The lady that had the one that had surg was very sad yesterday.
But, getting whatever he needed to exist him.  Along with all of this blah
moment.  I lost my 8 y.o. rottie this past Monday he was on a walk with
his daddy.

I apologize to not keeping up with the ferrets in need of transportation.
I didn't have a computer readily available.  I had just drove from NJ to
Ga on Monday.  Monday is a day to remember.

Thank you guys for listening.  Extra prayers for the ferret mommies.
Please.  I have never lost a pet that I had bonded with for so many years
to have one day changed with the drop of hat out the blue before.  I could
imagine having pets that sick and may not make it.

I have been lucky with my fuzzies (5), they have been a picture of health.
I hope I don't offset this.

Dooks,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)