Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 16:30:46 EST
You just know we can't have enough of them!

I have created (and continuously adding new features and updates to) a
home page for the Legion Of SuperFerrets National.  It's called Ferret
World!.  Please check it out and give me some feedback.

I need some more photos of ferrets for "Mr.  Roger's Neighborhood".  If
you can scan in your photos, send them to the ftp site listed below.  If
you can't, email me and I'll give you my snail mail address.

Also, if you have a pet that passed away, I can post him/her on my page
called "Rainbow Bridge".  I'll post names and/or pictures...  whatever
you want.

Here's where it's all at:

web page:
 http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/~rpoore/Ferrets/intro.html

anonymous ftp:
 ftp://mirkwood.csc.peachnet.edu/incoming/rpoore

you can upload your ferret images to that ftp site.

Thanks
....current web log shows only 180 people (or ferrets) have logged
into the web page.         Come on y'all!!!!

Roger
email at:
          [log in to unmask]     (email here on the weekends)
          [log in to unmask]  (email here during the week)
P.S.  You can stop reading now!  :-)