From:
saraferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 04:28:20 -0000
Hi all, sorry for long waits between letters-mommy doesnt always do too
well, but here goes.

The other day-a little ferret dwaped wit fleece came slowly walking
across de Bridge.  She keeps looking back and then slowly coming towards
us.  She finally made it, wowsie was dere a group to meet her.  She
introduced herself as HeidiFerret and was so surpwised to see her old
fweinds Moxy, Baby, Mitzy, Sandy, Daisey, Toby, Bear, Murphy, Smokey,
Bandit, Beaseley, and Casey.  And then she looked at me (ok I am used to
that) and asked who are you--well I am one of de greeters at de Ferret
Rainbow Bridge.  Why are you dressed like that she asked-of course she
was very polite and was almost hesitant to ask--I tells her its Sandee
(de boss greeter) idea of a funny joke.  She said Whatever--I agreed wit
her.  She said this seems like such a nice pwace but where will I live
and who wit.  Well, I tells her she has such a large business that they
all decided dey would get a new bigger pwace to live.  I asked her if she
would like a tour or what--and did she want to leave her polar fleece
here while she went on de tour.  Oh no, I cant leave dat-dat was de last
ting Mommy gave me, its got to go wit me wherever I goes.  So we managed
to tie it on to her so it wouldnt have to be drug around.  And den it
was off to wing and halo selection.  Oh wowsis, she says what a bunch
of wings and halos.  Well she chose a gorgeous lime green-no sparkles--
classy ferret her and a very simple gold halo.  You could just tell dat
de boy furries would be bweaking dere necks to meet her.

So all of her business along with me and Isabel flew off to see ermine
land--she says its so cold here and why are the furries all white--I
explains dat dey arent really furries just relatives of a sort--we are
all of de musty clan.  Well you could see dat she was just sort of worn
out mainly from dat fweece dat she had.  So we cut de tour short and will
continue another day.  And den we went to her new home and her business
had been fixing up de new pwace knowing that she would be coming here,
and wouldnt you know it--a nice lime green hammie and a bwanket to match.

We gets her settled in and den she starts to cry big big tears.  I miss
my Mommy--she will not be able to make it witout me.  We all explain to
her dat her Mommy will be meeting her dere in de future when she crosses
de bridge.  It will be a long time, but here time is nothing as nothing
ever changes here.  I held her close and finally she quit crying and I
hugged her.  She asked if she could see Mommy and I told her if her Mommy
was looking up to de stars, she could see her even tho Mommy couldnt see
anything but a new star in de heavens.

So another ferret has crossed de bridge and has no more pain, tails are
perfect, and heads are perfect (except for me cuz de Boss tought my head
was perfect already--de Boss has a great sense of humor)

Hugs and dooks and peace to everyone
SaraFerret, Isabel and SaraFerret's Mommy