From:
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:09:27 -0400
Well everyone!  Just wanting to wish you all a Happy 1st & 4th of July!  I
have a new girlfriend.  She's Woozlette, the little girl who came in last
week.  We get along pretty good and mommie may let her move in with me!

mommie became an aunt again last week too.  Her niece Jaide was born on
June 20 at 2:23 am.  mommie was there to coach Auntie JoAn in pushing and
auntie Carla kept tellin' Jaide to "go for the light!"

Grandma was in the hospital this week, really sick.  She's doing better
now.  She finally got the wig she wanted and it looks so pretty on her.

We took in two sweet girls this week.  Both are real shy and aren't sure
what to think of the shelter.  We are so full right now......at least the
girls like to play with Ferris and King.

Mommie is sick right now too.  She has a lung infection and she sounds real
funny when she talks LOL!  She won't let any of us kids near her she says
she can get us sick too, but i may just sneak into her room to check up on
her later.

Love to all!!!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!