From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:47:40 GMT
Hello all!And hugs to all the fuzzies!

I haven't written in ages!  I have a little funny story to tell you though.
My ferret Baby and my cat Jeffery have always gotten along fine.  They
chase each other and Baby actually dooks now.  Well now Jeffery runs from
her all the time.  It all started the other day when It was Baby's play
time.  I took the lid off the rice box and went to shut the door to the
back of the house and wake Baby up.  She says her quick hellos to me and
soon is too feisty to be held any longer.  She runs off and I follow.

Well Baby goes to her rice box which Jeffery had apparently just used as a
litter box.  Hes looking at me like,"Mom,my litter is dirty.Is this OK?"
while Baby's looking at him like,"Hey this is not a potty box MISTER!!!!"
and she bites him HARD on the back of his leg.Jeff cries and goes running
with Baby close behind.  I stay and clean out the the rice box.

Well then I hear Jeff's litter hitting the wall in the other room.I go
check only to find Baby rolling with delight in Jeff's litter box while
Jeff is patiently sitting and watching with a look an his face like he
wasn't sure if Baby was right in the head any more!"You've lost it man!"

Prayers to all the sick ones and love to all!
Donna