From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 02:04:00 -0800
Been having a lot of weird dreams lately.  Several days ago, I woke up with
this incredible urge to hop on the computer and post right away about this
FANTASTIC "ferret sighting" I'd just had.  Only, after I'd more fully woken
up, I realized it was just a dream.  Still, in the spirit of ferret
sightings, here it is (after I've had a few days to make sure I really
wanna post it!!!)

I dreamed I came into the possession of a music CD from some hot new group.
I'd only heard the music before, never saw music videos or anything like
that, or even knew the group's name... just that the music rocked.  So....
the CD got delivered into my hands, and I gasped in astonishment, because,
plastering the CD artwork, is nothing else but ferrets!!!  It was all
totally artsy, black-and-white and moody and all... there were at least 6-9
ferrets in the image, all different colorations (and very neat-looking in
the black and white photo), they were all sort of gathered about some
central object (a hat I think??) some with their forefeet on it, two raised
up on their haunches begging, and some others staring into the camera going
"yah, you and whose army???!!" And I said, aw, this rocks, good music and
ferrets too!!!!  and instantly bought the CD.  Brought it home, my kids
stole it before too long and stashed it in their best hidey hole.

That was the dream....go figure :-)

- Megan