Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:50:01 -0400
Sukie,
Thank you for correcting me.  I obviously was highly misinformed by
various people, web sites, etc.  But how much of Veterinary study is
focused on nutrition?  It baffles me that a lot of vets recommend crappy
food.  It makes me wonder how much they really know.

Your knowledge and intelligent approach have enlightened me to dive
deeper into my pet nutrition research and yes, look for actual proof.  I
had heard from a few people and MANY web sites who have done research on
pet nutrition say that BHA and BHT did cause cancer and did not know it
was only a hypothesis.  I am definitely going to look into this.

Thank you,
Lori, Podo and Kodo