From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 00:30:06 EST
hello everyone!

This is Meagan and I just wanted to let you know that MetroFerrets is
offically in the process of taking off!!

What does that mean you ask?

well, it means that the paper work has been filed and as of January 1,
2000 we will be an official club (non-profit organization).

We are going to be focusing on educating the public about the domestic
ferret, supporting local shelters with fundraisers and volunteer work, and
using each other as resources to learn more about our ferrets.

MetroFerrets covers the NJ/NY and surrounding areas.  If you are interested
in finding out more about us or joining the club, please email

Specifics are still being fiddled with but membership dues will be
approximately 25$/year.  Shelters can join at a discount and be sponsored
by the Club.  Charter members will also get some "perks" but we are unsure
exactly what they are just yet--we are still beginning and in need of ideas
and assistance.

so...if you are in the area and have some GREAT ideas or thoughts, or you
just wanna say "send me an application" drop a line at [log in to unmask]

Thanks--and those of you too far away to join..wish us luck!

Meagan Quinn