From:
Perro Loco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:20:21 -0600
Dear Sarah & List,

I recently moved here to Milwaukee, Wisconsin from Toronto and needed to
find a local vet - a number of list members provided me with the tools
needed to find a good local ferret friendly vet here because my middle
weezul girl, Rockie, developed a swollen vulva - a definite symptom of
either incomplete spaying or adrenal disease.  Rocky turned out to have
an adenoma of the left adrenal - successfully removed and confirmed by
pathology... Her surgery was last Wednesday and she's back up running
around and cavorting!

To save you the trouble of reinventing this particular wheel - I can
unhesitatingly recommend:
Dr. James Work
Greenfield Veterinary Clinic
5981 South 27th Street
Greenfield, WI 53221
(414) 282-5230

Hope this helps and I sure hope your weezul is healthy & everything turns
out happy.

Sincerely,
El Capitan Perro Loco & the Weezul Girlz Crew of the S/V Marsha Edmonds
"No Cerveza, No Trabajo"