From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 16:32:58 -0400
I can't remember if this went around on this list or another one.  But I
missed out.  What do you call your companions.  We all have cutesy names
we use besides their real ones depending on the mood and what they have
been up to.  Thought it might be fun to do this again.  So here goes.

Salem - Big Boy, Pretty Boy, Furble, fugitive from a fur coat

Bowser - Bow Bow, Bowzie, Bow Boy, fugitive from a fur coat

Bandit - Bannie, Ban Ban, Banner, fugitive from a fur coat

Faye - Fairy, Fazel, Fay Fay, Fayzer, fugitive from a fur coat

Bailey - Bay Bay, Bay Boy, Little Bit, fugitive from a fur coat

Pyewacket - Pye Pye, Pyezer, Big Puddy Tat, fugitive from a violin factory

Smokey - Smoke Smoke, Mokey, Big Bird, fugitive from a feather duster.

"Insanity is the better part of valor"

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser and Bailey the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.