From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:02:41 EDT
Hi,
Well, we hit 36 weeks PG and I am now somewhat off bedrest!!!  I want to
thank everyone who sent Miriah a note!  It sure made her week and gave
her a new burst of energy.  She managed to give more then half of the
kids there baths and clean ears (from my bed I can see her in the
bathroom as she does this so she was supervised).  I was so shocked when
she asked if she could do this I didn't know what to say!  So thank you.
Again we will do adoptions as time allows until the baby comes.  I want
to thank everyone who has been interested in adoption for having patience
as things have been crazy around here.  So thank you so much to everyone
in the ferret community for everything you all have done to make this
possible.

Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy March
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
1-509-262-9556