From:
Monna Maldonado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 16:15:01 -0000
Hi,
Well she went in this morning at 8 and she was home by 1.  I finally got
her to drink some ferretone and water at 3, she was mighty thirsty.  The
vet said it would be 3 weeks before we knew if he got it all.  I sure hope
so, I do not want her to go through this again.  She weighs just over a
pound so the tumor was very small too.  I have been cuddling her a lot and
when she tries to walk she stumbles sideways so I just try to hold her.  I
will separate her from Squeeker tonight when I cage them for the night, I
don't think she could stay in the hammock anyway, she would try to get out
and fall.  I will keep you all informed, Thanks so much for all of the
advice, it sure helped a lot.

Thanks a bunch,
Monna, Taz and Squeeker