From:
Kelly Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 19:16:16 -0500
My name is Michelle, and I believe I found a good breeder to buy from.  My
only problem is that, when we were at the fair I came across a couple that
had a ferret with them, and they are selling there other two ferrets, with
cage for 200.00.  The other two ferrets have been together from birth.  They
are white with red eyes.  I asked all of the questions that I have read you
needed to ask.  The only bad thing about these two little guys is that they
have fleas really bad.  I guess I am assuming it is pretty bad because she
said this is her second time dipping them.  They are two years old and she
hasnt had to have them to the vet due to any sickness so far.  Could
somebody let me know if this flea thing is really hard to get rid of, and
with a ferret of two years am I going to be running into alot of health
problems?  I am wanting to go see them soon.  What else should I look for?

Thanks for your help!  The new kid on the intrnet,
  Michelle

Kelly Sharp
Marketing Director
Sierra Environmental Systems Inc.